Broudy's Liquors is looking for a talented individual to join our online and shipping team.
This Job Requires an individual that :
- Is Detail oriented ensuring all tasks required are preformed quickly and accurately.
- Has, at the least, basic computer skills to include being able to use different online web applications, Email, and Office Programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook), among others...
- Is able to effectively provide customer support over the phone and via email
- Are able to work while standing for long periods of time in some cases as much 90% of the work day
- Be able to repetitively lift products, up to or over 15lbs up and carry them up and down a flight of stairs
- Some one that is dependable and able to work Monday - Friday for 25-35 hours a week with potentially some additional time on weekends during peak holiday seasons
Additional Duties may include:
- Processing of in-store and/or user coupons
- Reviewing Broudy's web sites and updating items with new information, product labels, and photos as products are updated or added
- Working with our marketing team to ensure updated and holiday event information is added to the site and social accounts ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ,etc. )
- Hourly pay
- No Health insurance, but AFLAC is offered after 90 days
- Vacation is offered after the first year
- 401K offered with match after the first year
We do not accept email applications so please come into one of our St. Augustine locations and schedule a time or speak with the manager.